Welcome to the Village Institute
The Institute, Embsay and Eastby's village hall, is located in Embsay, just outside Skipton. It is a perfect venue for a range of events, from parties, wedding receptions and celebrations to conferences, meetings and clubs.
- Embsay Village Institute by Frank Corr Image used with kind permission from Margaret Corr
- The Institute in the village of Embsay Image © Embsay with Eastby Village Institute
- Embsay with Eastby Annual Show Image kindly provided by Barbara Kipling
- Embsay village car park and Embsay Crag Image © Embsay with Eastby Village Institute
- Celebrating Queen Elizabeth's Jubilee Image kindly provided by Embsay-with-Eastby News
From birthday parties to dances, afternoon teas to discos, magicians to movies, the Institute can offer flexibility for a range of occasions. Find out more about how we can help host your perfect party.
Whether you are holding a small-scale private meeting or a large public gathering, the Institute is the perfect venue. Find out more to see if it would be suitable for your meeting or conference.